Netflix is a streaming service that has become very popular these days. It is a subscription-based service that allows its users to watch series and movies ad-free from any device with an internet connection. More and more people are deciding to pay a subscription to access this service. Therefore, it is very common that some users do not know how to personalise their account.
One of the things you can customize is to change your Netflix account profile picture. Many users are not aware of the settings they can make in their account. So, if after creating your account you want to change your profile picture, just follow a few simple steps.
How can I customize my Netflix profile picture?
If you want to customize your profile pictures on Netflix, there are many ways and means to do so. One way to customize your account profile is to choose a photo from Pinterest or TikTok. Once you’ve selected an image, you need to resize the photo in a 1:1 ratio.
Choosing a photo from Pinterest or TikTok
If you want to use a custom photo on your Netflix account, you can get it from social networks like Pinterest or TikTok. If you have an account on either of these two platforms, you can download a picture you like and you need to put it on your Netflix profile. Pinterest is a social network for uploading and sharing images, so you might find an image you like.
Another option you can use is the TikTok platform, which is a social network for creating and sharing videos. But what many people don’t know is that this platform can be a great source of inspiration. Here you can find some options you might like. To use this platform you need to register with your email address to access the available features.
How can I add my custom photo to a Netflix profile?
Before customizing your Netflix profile photos, you should know that the Netflix service does not allow you to upload custom photos to your account. The platform only allows you to choose from the preset options it has available. However, if you want to add a custom picture to a Netflix profile, you’ll need to use the “Custom profile picture for Netflix” extension.
But before using this extension you need to know how it works, because you need to know how to manipulate it to use it. If you want to use the “Custom profile picture for Netflix” extension, all you need to do is perform the following steps.
- Using the “Custom profile picture for Netflix” extension
- Download and install the “Custom profile picture for Netflix” extension in your browser.
- You should then add the extension to your toolbar so that it is easy to access.
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- Then go to your account settings.
- Once logged into your account, go to your profile picture, which is in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click “Manage profiles” and a list of all your profiles will be displayed.
- Then click on the “Custom profile picture for Netflix” extension in the toolbar.
- Select a profile from the drop-down menu and click “Select image” to upload your profile picture.
- You will then be able to preview the image and click “Save”.
- You will then need to restart your browser and you will be able to see your new profile picture.