Lenovo has officially announced its first gaming-focused tablet under the Legion sub-brand. The model called Legion Y700 comes with Snapdragon 870 chipset and 8.8-inch screen.
The Lenovo brand has officially introduced the highly anticipated gaming-oriented Legion Y700 tablet. The company has been publishing teaser images of the device with a minimalist design for a while now. So we already knew what it would look like .
The tablet has an 8.8-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Covering 100% of the DCI-P3 colour gamut, the panel is notable for its 240 Hz touch sampling rate. The tablet has a stereo speaker system by JBL.
Snapdragon 870 processor
The Legion Y700 is powered by the Snapdragon 870 chipset, accompanied by 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal storage. Lenovo has included a 6,550 mAh battery that supports 45 W fast charging in its new tablet .
The device has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The Legion Y700 will be released in two different configurations, 8/128 GB and 12/256 GB. Sales of the tablet will start on 10 March in China.
Legion Y700 features
- Display: 8.8-inch LCD, 2560 × 1600 pixel resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB (microSD support)
- Operating system: Android 12 (ZUI 13)
- Rear camera: 13 megapixels
- Front camera: 8 megapixels
- Battery: 6,550 mAh, 45 W fast charge
- Connectivity: USB 3.1 Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, headphone jack
- Dimensions: 207.1 x 128.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 375 g
Legion Y700 price
- 8/128 GB – 350 USD
- 12/256 GB – 400 USD